Monday 9 February 2009

Hope Again.

I remember that day very well, hubby got up and said it’s time. I asked time for what, he replied, time to test. I reluctantly agreed, because I was sure my flow is going to start anytime soon and this test will be negative anyway.

Truth is, my period was over due by 10 days and in my error of calculation I thought it was over due by 2 days! I had stopped counting the days before the next flow because I didn’t want to be anxious when its one day late, so not counting helps me ignore its impending arrival, and I’ve always assumed it will come anyway, it’s only a matter of time.

Having being trying for a baby for 4 and half years, 2 failed IVF cycles and clomid, you can understand my reluctance in having a pregnancy test. I have had a few and the results have been disappointing. I wasn’t going to put myself through that again, but on hearing that you are 10 days overdue I knew it was time to test.

To be contiuned......

2 comments:

Jennifer A. said...

Looking forward to your next post. I'd love to reiterate your comment on your profile that you are whole and complete in God. :)

Jenileigh said...

Ok, I'm gonna get you! Talk about exercising patience! I will will...but girly!!!! You left me hangin! LOL!!!! I'm praying.
(((((((Rina)))))))

Open Hearts

Open Hearts
In Gratitude